Sunday, May 18, 2014

Have wanted to do this for a while....

But had no idea how to go about it other than with my friends...  Until...

I recently found a site called Toy Voyagers. On that site you send a little plush animal or doll around the world and people who find or receive it post a little blurb and a photo in your plushie's online diary and then ship it off to it's next adventure.

Totally fun stuff!
I've named my little plushie....

Traveling Will Beary..... (some of you will get it.. some won't LOL)

I will send him off oh his 1st voyage this coming week! So excited to see where his travels take him!


2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

What fun! Do you have a list of people who have wanted to do this, or do you just kind of send it out into the world to nobody in particular. I'll bet it will be fun to follow his travels.

(here from "Comment my blog #2")

kraftykj said...

I also have been seeing this done and wondered how it worked. When I went to Seattle in March a lady gave my aunt a plush animal to bring back to Oklahoma to take some photos on its adventure. My aunt had a great time with the plushie.

I am sure you will be amazed at how much fun your plushie had on histravels!
Kraftykj.blogspot.com
Kraftykj from swap bot..comment on my blog 2.